Welcome to Richmond Elks Lodge & Country Club
The Benevolent and Protective Order of the Elks in Richmond Indiana was founded in 1903 and has been in its present location since 1964. It is one of over 2,200 lodges throughout the United States and over 1,300,000 members nationally.
Lodge 649 is a unique treasure located of US Highway 27 in the heart of the Midwest. We provide our members with a truly celebrated experience. Aside from our low membership plans with no food minimums our club also provides:
- 18 hole golf course with a reputation for excellent conditioning and fast play.
- Friendly and safe family environment with frequent social events for all ages.
- Relaxed and unpretentious atmosphere and yet still with a certain sophistication within the club.
- Convenient location just off Route 27 and merely 6 miles from the Ohio border.
- Discounts for members on renting our glorious ballroom for any events.
We also have a wide range of tournaments and golf events so every golfer of every standard can enjoy a competition.
Interested in a membership?
Click here for more information about this amazing Club!
ELKS BPOE 649
2100 U.S. Highway 27 South
Richmond, Indiana 47374
Thank you to all who came out and particiapted in Kuntz’s Last KO! It was a great success! Del Demao’s Team and Ryan Chalfant’s Team ended up in a three hole play off which concluded in Demao, Marilyn Ingram, Steve Schroeder, Gus Reece and Terry Hailsey taking the win! Ryan Chalfant, Brianna Bunch, Travis Cummins, Gary Emmons and Scott Sims came in second. Both teams shot -13. We look forward to all of you coming out in Decemeber for Doug’s Retirement Dinner!
- Upcoming golf events include:
- Lion’s Club Event October 3rd
- Tuesday Night League Tourney October 11th
- Sign up today in your Pro Shop!
- Good news everyone! After many requests, the comedic styling of Mike Gardner will grace the presence of the Elks once more this fall! He is scheduled to appear October 24th! Tickets will go on sale September 19th. The price and time are to be determined. More information will follow as the time approaches!