Welcome to Richmond Elks Lodge & Country Club
The Benevolent and Protective Order of the Elks in Richmond Indiana was founded in 1903 and has been in its present location since 1964. It is one of over 2,200 lodges throughout the United States and over 1,300,000 members nationally.
Lodge 649 is a unique treasure located of US Highway 27 in the heart of the Midwest. We provide our members with a truly celebrated experience. Aside from our low membership plans with no food minimums our club also provides:
- 18 hole golf course with a reputation for excellent conditioning and fast play.
- Friendly and safe family environment with frequent social events for all ages.
- Relaxed and unpretentious atmosphere and yet still with a certain sophistication within the club.
- Convenient location just off Route 27 and merely 6 miles from the Ohio border.
- Discounts for members on renting our glorious ballroom for any events.
We also have a wide range of tournaments and golf events so every golfer of every standard can enjoy a competition.
Interested in a membership?
Click here for more information about this amazing Club!
ELKS BPOE 649
2100 U.S. Highway 27 South
Richmond, Indiana 47374
Men’s 2016 Calcutta Results:
1st Place: -11 G. Pieroni, D. Robinson II, M. Gallagher, G. Slifer
2nd Place: -8 S. Shelton, P. Earlywine, S. Daniels, M. Jeffers
3rd Place: -6 R. Graf, M. Lewis, J. Reynolds, S. Brown
2016 Hole in Ones
Charlie Fitzgereld Hole #3, 130 Yards, 8 Iron
Rob Jones Hole #3, 130 Yards , 8 Iron
Jim Black Hole #15 165 Yards, 7 Iron
Starting September 11th NFL Sunday Ticket will be broadcast in the 19th Hole.
4 TVS , Food and Drink Specials.
September 17th ” Under the Stars” on the Back Porch at the Elks
Sean Lamb Band , Fireworks , Grilled food Specials
Starting at 7 to 12 Midnight
Reserve your Table Now
September 18th Elk’s Capital Fundraiser Tournament
Open to the first 80 Golfers
Teams will be blind drawn on Saturday Night
Cost is $55.00
Sponsored Tee Signs will be sold at $100