Welcome to Richmond Elks Lodge & Country Club
The Benevolent and Protective Order of the Elks in Richmond Indiana was founded in 1903 and has been in its present location since 1964. It is one of over 2,200 lodges throughout the United States and over 1,300,000 members nationally.
Lodge 649 is a unique treasure located of US Highway 27 in the heart of the Midwest. We provide our members with a truly celebrated experience. Aside from our low membership plans with no food minimums our club also provides:
- 18 hole golf course with a reputation for excellent conditioning and fast play.
- Friendly and safe family environment with frequent social events for all ages.
- Relaxed and unpretentious atmosphere and yet still with a certain sophistication within the club.
- Convenient location just off Route 27 and merely 6 miles from the Ohio border.
- Discounts for members on renting our glorious ballroom for any events.
We also have a wide range of tournaments and golf events so every golfer of every standard can enjoy a competition.
Interested in a membership?
Click here for more information about this amazing Club!
ELKS BPOE 649
2100 U.S. Highway 27 South
Richmond, Indiana 47374
Winter has finely arrived in Richmond Indiana. This of course after we had 20 members participate in the annual New Year’s Hangover Open. 6 holes played and 2 under won it. Thank you to all that came out for chili and gin. All had fun. Pro Shop “Under Construction” the newly appointed Director of Golf Zack Palmer with the help from Ron Graf and a few friends are remodeling the ProShop and Backroom. New Merchandise will be arriving in a few weeks. Congrats to the Newly Elected Exalted Ruler …… Tim Cummins
New Membership and Pledge sheets will be available soon for the new 2016 season.
Club Storage / Range Passes will be billed out as usual in January , these are due by February 15th. If they are paid before that date a discount will be credited.
Board Meeting is January Monday 11th at 6:00 PM
Lodge Meeting is January Monday 25th at 7:00 PM