Welcome to Richmond Elks Lodge & Country Club
The Benevolent and Protective Order of the Elks in Richmond Indiana was founded in 1903 and has been in its present location since 1964. It is one of over 2,200 lodges throughout the United States and over 1,300,000 members nationally.
Lodge 649 is a unique treasure located of US Highway 27 in the heart of the Midwest. We provide our members with a truly celebrated experience. Aside from our low membership plans with no food minimums our club also provides:
- 18 hole golf course with a reputation for excellent conditioning and fast play.
- Friendly and safe family environment with frequent social events for all ages.
- Relaxed and unpretentious atmosphere and yet still with a certain sophistication within the club.
- Convenient location just off Route 27 and merely 6 miles from the Ohio border.
- Discounts for members on renting our glorious ballroom for any events.
We also have a wide range of tournaments and golf events so every golfer of every standard can enjoy a competition.
Interested in a membership?
Click here for more information about this amazing Club!
ELKS BPOE 649
2100 U.S. Highway 27 South
Richmond, Indiana 47374
- May 3rd is opening day
- There are 14 names left to fill the Pro for Parkinson’s Golf tournament. Remember the first to get their money in, gets a spot.
- The Tuesday night League need all participants to pay their entree fees. This league is scheduled to start May 5th. Presently there might be 40 teams. If you are still interested in getting into this league, you need to get with Dick Swallow or Pro Shop ASAP.
- The sign up for the Thursday Night fun league is located in the 19th Hole. If you are interested for the New Elks Mixed League. Contact Terry or Kelly in the offices. Remember its about getting more golfers into the Elks. Open to the public.
- Friday Night April 24th is Sean Lamb band in the Ballroom from 8 to 11, The live Poker and Blackjack in the Bartlemay room starting at 7:00 pm.
- If you have not got with Kelly on the Golf membership package for 2015. Now it is time to do so. All members need to have this completed by April 15th.